Sunday, 21 January 1900
- Afandou golf in Afandou town.
- 18 holes, par 74, 6,210km length (championship tees) 6 par 5, 4 par 3.
- Practice facilities with putting green and chipping area.
- The trees, mainly olive trees, the greens and the fergoueis retain their natural colouring, all year round.
- Clubs, caddys, cars and balls are available for rent at a reasonable price.
- The facility offers locker rooms, showers, WC, and a refreshment area.
- Itâ€™s open all year round, 7 days a week from 7 a.m. until 1 hour after sunset.